- How apps have revolutionised Chinese Teaching at Manchester Confucius Institute by Weizhi Zhang and Lucy Yang in The Linguist - Aug/Sep 2018
- Our partnership with YiyaHanyu, a Mandarin learning app developed by UoM alumni Philip Zhang, featured in the China Daily European Edition – July 2017
- The Presidential visit to the UK as featured in the China Daily - October 2015
- Our teacher training programmes as featured in The Guardian Teacher Network - September 2013
- Our Selfridges staff training programme as featured in the Daily Mail (Mail Online) - October 2011
- Our Selfridges staff training programme as featured in The Business Desk - October 2011
- Our Chinese lessons at St Paul's Primary School as featured in The Manchester Evening News - April 2010
- China Fever in the UK as featured in the People's Daily (Chinese) - November 2008
- Our Chinese lessons at St Paul's Primary School as featured in Unilife - March 2008
- Mandarin Magic as featured in The Manchester Evening News - October 2007
News | 新闻报道
Find out what's been happening at the Confucius Institute.
Cultural Industries in Shanghai event takes place
3 Jul 2018
About 50 academics, researchers and industry practitioners from UK and Shanghai met in London on 29 June to hold the dialogue of future collaborations...
Introducing the new Directors of the Confucius Institute
21 Jun 2018
In October 2017, Dr Deljana Iossifova and Dr Shuangxia Sheng joined the Confucius Institute as Academic Director and Chinese Director respectively....
Confucius Classroom contributes to college's success
1 Mar 2018
In December 2017, All Hallows Catholic College opened the school’s new Mandarin ‘Confucius Classroom’. In December 2017, students...
Diplomatic platform 'Manchester Cloud' launched in Shanghai
1 Feb 2018
On 7 December 2017, the inauguration ceremony of 'Manchester Cloud' was held at the Silk Elite, Shanghai's fashion and cultural landmark on Wuyi road ...
United by a love of music
16 Jan 2018
The Manchester Confucius Institute Choir ‘Harmony’ is looking for new choir members that share a passion of singing and languages through ...
Innovative language app designed by alumnus now being used by University
11 Jul 2017
A ground-breaking new language learning app designed by a former Manchester student is now being used by the University, after its creator reached an ...