In addition to our work in schools, we welcome the opportunity to help businesses, government organisations and local communities develop a better understanding of Chinese language and culture.
With expertise in Chinese culture and staff well versed in both the Chinese and UK environment, we offer training in:
- cross-cultural communication;
- business etiquette and practices; and
- advice on relocation and repatriation.
We can offer a bespoke training package for your staff which can be developed from any of the following areas:
- Language (basic and useful phrases)
- Cross-cultural communication styles
- Consumer behaviour
- Brand management and relationship marketing
- Chinese society and cultural habits
We have strong links with the British Chinese Community (BCC) in Manchester and with the major universities and academic institutions in the area. We work closely with museums, art galleries and theatres such as the RNCM, the Cornerhouse and Manchester Art Gallery to showcase a range of Chinese cultural activities annually.
Our business clients have included:
- Manchester Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Manchester City Council
- Selfridges Exchange Square
- JCB Controls
- General Motors
- Manchester Airport