How much do you know about school life in China?
5 September 2015
Take this short quiz to see how much you know about the school life in China.
At what time does Chinese school start?
- A. 6 am
- B. 7am
- C. 8.45am
How does the Chinese pupils start their school day?
- A. Exercise
- B. Lessons from the start
- C. Flag raising ceremony
Which part of their head are pupils encouraged to massage regularly?
- A. Eyes
- B. Temples
- C. Top of the neck
How many hours do children in Chinese primary schools spend at school?
- A. 6 hours
- B. 8 hours
- C.10 hours
How many subjects do students in Chinese secondary school learn?
- A. 6
- B. 8
At what age can Chinese children recite the times tables?
- A. 4-6 years old
- B. 6-8 years old
- C. over 10years old
Chinese children exercise every day together. What disciplines are they marked on?
- A. Table tennis, Running and Long jump
- B. Running, Football, Volleyball and Sit-ups
- C. Sit-ups, Skipping, Running and throwing a medicine ball
What Teaching Method do Chinese teachers believe to be most successful?
- A. Cultivating creativity
- B. Encouraging taking notes and repeating answers
- C. Establishing One-on-One experiences
- D. Learning based on problem-solving
(Answers: B, C, A, C, C, B, C, B)